Infix PDF Editor
What's new for version 7.3?
- Added new menu item for Side-by-side comparison under the File menu.
- The Compare Horizontal & Compare Vertical menu items have moved from the Translation menu to the View menu.
- Added 15 new translations for the user interface including Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Danish and others.
- The snapshot facility can now optionally obscure the snapshot region after saving it to disc.
What's new for version 7.2?
What's new for version 7.1?
- Find & Replace Colours throughout a document
- Auto Fix button on Problem Report dialog to quickly fix overflowing text problems
- Split documents into new PDFs each with a given number of pages.
- Connect to your company's own TransPDF server to translate PDFs - handy if your company's security policy prohibits use of public servers.
- Annual licenses now last forever. The Help->About... dialog shows how long you have left of the free support and update period.
What's new for version 7?
- PDF translation using industry standard XLIFF format.
- Direct integration with the PDF translation portal - TransPDF
- Side-by-side comparison of translated PDFs
- Improved Problem Report with support for auto-fit size changes (handy for translation)
- Bates Numbering for documents and portfolios
- New Swatches tab in the colour picker dialog
- New Font Browser to make choosing fonts easier and faster.
- Strike-through and Highlight tools are now included on the text formatting toolbar for faster access.
- New Page Operations toolbar and menu for common page operations - rotate, add, extract and delete.
- File->New... is now easier to use.
- New icons for fit-page and fit-width.
100% view button has been removed since it didn't correspond to 100% due to the variation in pixel densities on modern displays.
- - Fit page into window
- - Zoom to the full page width
- New, simpler Text Fitting dialog and fitting engine to give better looking text.
- New Image->Edit option to allow images to be edited in an external editor then automatically reloaded into the PDF page.
- New Text Spacing palette for faster access to letter, space, line and paragraph settings.
- New Line-spacing quick-access button to simplify the toolbar.
- New Snapshot tool for quick access to the image snapshot function.
- New Save As... button on the toolbar.
- New HTML user manual which is faster to view and fully searchable.
- New toolbar customisation options offering toolbar labels and large icons.
- Activate/Deactivate licenses so you can move Infix between machines whenever you want.
- You can now track the usage of your Infix licenses from our website
- The Font Remapping dialog now repairs bad mappings enabling other PDF applications to correctly operate with the PDF.
- New, easier to use Preferences dialog box.
- Ability to save PDF in the older PDF 1.4 format for better compatibility with older PDF consumers.
- Finally, Infix now comes in just one variety - Infix Pro. All features are available to all users, all the time.