Infix offers a summary of all comments found in a PDF.
- Choose View->Comments to show the comments catalogue.
This catalogue is divided into three sections each containing the same information but sorted by:
- Comment type
- Click on a comment in the catalogue to go to the page on which it occurs.
- Click on a comment and press Delete () to remove it from the catalogue and the document.
- If you edit the contents of the pop-up note window, the catalogue updates at the same time and vice-versa.
- Drag and dock the comments panel to any side of the main Infix window to make it easier to read.
- Drag the panel away from the main window to convert it into a floating window.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured EBook editor