Drag & Drop
Dropping a Single PDF
When you drag & drop a single PDF onto an open PDF document you can:
- Open the file, closing the current document.
- Open the file in a new window, leaving the currently open document as it is.
- Insert pages from the PDF into the current document
- Place a page from the PDF onto a page in the current document
- Do a side-by-side comparison of both PDFs but only if they have the same number of pages
Dropping an XLIFF File
Dropping Multiple Files
When you drag & drop multiple PDF files onto Infix you can:
- Join the files into a single PDF - if they are all PDF to start with.
- Create a new Portfolio document which is a single PDF containing other files (not just PDFs) inside it.
- Place images on the current page - if the files are all images.
- Create a new photo album with 1 image per page, if the files being dropped are all images and there is no document current open in Infix.
- Do a side-by-side comparison but only if you drop two PDFs and they have the same number of pages.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easy to use tool to create HTML Help files and Help web sites