Joining PDF files
Infix can quickly join multiple PDF documents into a single document.
- Drag & drop any number of PDF files onto an open but empty Infix window or choose File->Join...
- Add further files or entire folders full of files using the Add Files... and Add Folder... buttons. When adding folders, any PDF found in the folder or its sub-folders will be added to the list. There is no limit on the number of files that can be added.
- To change the order in which they will be joined together, select a file then press Up or Down to move it higher or lower in the list.
- Press Join to begin the process of merging the documents together. Infix will prompt for a filename for the new merged document.
- Once the process is complete, Infix will ask if you wish to open the new file.
- To add page numbers to a document after merging see Numbering.
- Infix will reject encrypted PDFs. Remove any passwords and encryption from all files before trying to join. See Security
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create HTML Help documents