Placing pages from other PDFs
You can place the contents of an entire page from another PDF onto the current page of your PDF.
- Choose File->Place PDF... and then skip to step 3.
- Drag & drop a PDF file onto your open document to place a page.
- Choose the third option (Place a page...) in the window that appears.
- If the document being placed has only 1 page, it is placed immediately. Otherwise, choose the page from the PDF you want to place.
- As the page is placed it's contents are grouped together to make it easier to select and move it using the Object tool (). Ungroup the page if you need to access objects within it.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create CHM Help documents