Inserting from other PDFs
Pages from another document can be imported into the current PDF.
- Drag & drop a PDF file onto your open document.
- With your destination PDF already open, choose Pages->Insert From Document...
- Choose the PDF you wish to insert using the file selection dialog
- Select the pages to inset - All Pages or a range of pages.
- Choose the Placement - where the new pages should be placed in the current document
- To renumber the pages of your document, see Number pages
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easy CHM and documentation editor