Terms & Conditions
Auto-translation of PDFs is performed by Infix PDF Editor and other
software/systems provided by Iceni
To use the service you must understand and agree to the following terms:
- Your PDF and its translation are processed in the cloud, not on your computer. This has
security implications you may need to discuss with the PDF owner.
- The text translation is performed by a 3rd party
(Microsoft Cognitive Services) and that
party may further process data obtained during translation in ways unknown to
Iceni Technology Ltd.
- Though we strive to minimise problems, it is the nature of the PDF format that any automated
editing of text (such as translation) may give rise to issues with fonts, layout and other
issues which require post editing by a competent PDF editor.
- Before paying for a complete translation, it is expected that users will invoke the free
preview facility to confirm the quality of PDF output meets expectations.
- Where a payment is required for a translation no refund will be provided expect in
exceptional circumstances or when the translation has not completed due to some kind of
- Whilst your PDF is on our system it and its translation are held on servers in the
Republic of Ireland.
- Your PDFs are automatically removed from our systems after a set period (usually within 1
month). If you do not downloaded your translation in that time, the translated PDF will be
- Iceni Technology Ltd. does not guarantee availability of the auto-translation service in any
territory around the world.
If you have any questions regarding auto-translation, please
get in touch.