Buying the translation
Once you have finished translating your PDF you can download the final PDF.
If you have a license for Infix, the download is usually free-of-charge. If not, you will have to use your TransPDF credits to complete the download.
A final PDF has:
- No editing restrictions
- No cover page
- No watermarks
- Can be viewed and edited as a side-by-side comparison with the original PDF.
- Can be edited using the free demo version of Infix without any watermarks being added.
Obtaining the Final PDF
- There are two ways to obtain a final PDF:
- Drag & Drop your translated XLIFF file onto Infix
- Open a preview of your translated PDF you saved earlier.
- Choose Translate->Download Final PDF... or press on the Translation toolbar (View->Toolbars->Translation).
If the menu item is disabled, the PDF currently open is not one generated by TransPDF or is already a 'final' PDF purchased earlier.
- If you don't have a valid license for Infix:
- The Buy Final Translation dialog shows the cost of the translation and your current credit balance.
- If you do not have enough credits to buy the translation, click on Buy Credits. The purchase page will open in your default web browser.
- If you purchase additional credits, press the Refresh button in the dialog to update your credit balance.
- Press Buy and Download to purchase the final translation.
- Choose a file name for the final PDF and press Save
- Choose how you want to view the PDF - on its own, or as a side-by-side comparison with the original PDF.
Infix will perform a problem report on the PDF as it opens. This will show you any text whose size has been altered by more than 10% in order to fit into an existing text box.
Your annual free-usage allowance
Even when you have a valid Infix license, there is limit to the number of final PDFs you can generate. To find out your limit, go to 'My Account' in TransPDF.
If you exceed your usage limit in any 365-day period, use your TransPDF credits to pay for final PDFs.