Infix Pro PDF Editor can export the content within a PDF to a format suitable for translation using popular translation tools such as SDL Trados Studio, MemSource and MemoQ.
For Infix Pro PDF Editor 7
This version of Infix Pro PDF Editor offers a new system for translating PDFs which:
- offers easier editing with minimal in-line mark-up tags
- automatically fits text to existing spaces
- automatically handles font issues
- includes intelligent reflow to save time in post editing
- includes a side-by-side comparison of original & translated document
- has no limits on document length
Previous version of Infix Pro PDF Editor did this by exporting simple XML that could be translated and re-imported. This was useful but had a number of drawbacks:
- it contained many in-line formatting tags which made editing difficult
- importing required time to fix issues with overset and underset text
- font management was crude
- doesn't cater for long documents
Both methods are available for use in this version of Infix Pro PDF Editor under the new Translation menu.