To get additional information about a file stored in a portfolio:
- Click on an item in the current portfolio
- Click on Properties () in the toolbar at the top of the portfolio panel.
- If the document is a PDF, the standard Document Properties dialog will be displayed.
If the document is not a PDF, a smaller information dialog will show some basic information about the file.
- To view the item itself, click on the Open Media button which appears in the main viewer.
- To extract the file from the portfolio as a stand-alone document, see Extracting Items