You can extract an item from a portfolio so that it becomes a stand-alone file.
- Open the portfolio document in Infix.
- If not already visible, show the portfolio panel by choosing View->Portfolio.
- Click on the item to be extracted.
- Press Extract Item () icon in the panel’s tool-bar.
- Put a tick next to the items you wish to export.
- You can then specify a file-name for the copy of the item. The original item will not be removed from the portfolio.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Generate Kindle eBooks with ease