You can create and edit graphical annotations in PDFs such as rectangles, ovals and polygons. These have pop-up windows associated with them to hold short text messages.
A shape consists of:
- an outline rectangle, circle, polygon, freehand shape or line
- a pop-up note window which displays any attached message as well as the date the note was created and the name of the author. The outline shape and the pop-up window can be moved around independently of each other.
- An entry in the Comments catalogue
- If you can not see the pop-up note window after double-clicking on the outline shape, try scrolling the page or zooming out. It may be off the screen somewhere.
- To change the user-name assigned to new notes, choose File->Preferences..., click on the Saving tab and enter the new name in the User Name edit box.
- Graphical notes are included when printing PDFs if Print Annotations is ticked in the Print dialog box.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Produce online help for Qt applications