Delete objects across pages
Infix can automatically delete objects in the same location across a range of pages. This is very handy for removing unwanted logos, header, footers or other page furniture.
You are strongly advised to make a backup of your document before using this facility.
- Select the Object tool () from the tool bar.
- Select the object(s) to be deleted (see Selecting Objects)
Infix will draw a selection box large enough to include all the objects you've selected. Any objects inside the box will be removed.
- Choose Edit->Delete Across Pages...
- Choose the page range you wish to affect and whether you want to limit the process to just even or odd pages.
- Press Delete.
You can halt the process part way through by pressing Stop.
- In order to reduce the amount of memory used when cloning across more that 200 pages, Infix will save the document to a new file and then perform the next 200 operations.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Create iPhone web-based documentation