Infix can permanently redact images, removing sections that needs to be obscured and making it impossible to retrieve the original data whilst leaving the remainder of the image in-tact.
- Ensure the Redact toolbar is visible (View->Toolbars->Redact).
- Select Redact Image () and drag out a rectangular area to be redacted.
Once drawn, the Object tool () becomes selected.
- You can move, resize and rotate the rectangular area just like any other graphic object.
- Continue adding further redaction areas in the same way to images in your document.
- Redaction only becomes permanent when the PDF is saved.
Infix modifies the data of images covered by redaction rectangles, permanently obscuring those parts of the image.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: News and information about help authoring tools and software