A bookmark records the page number, location and zoom setting used to view the page at the time the bookmark was created.
- Choose View->Bookmarks to ensure that the bookmark catalogue is visible.
- Navigate through your PDF to the page you want to bookmark, zooming and scrolling to the exact position you want to record.
- Press New bookmark () on the bookmark panel’s toolbar to create a new bookmark.
- The new bookmark will be created and named New Bookmark.
- Click on the new bookmark. After a short pause, you can enter a new title for the bookmark.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Produce online help for Qt applications