- Click the Link tool () on the main toolbar.
- Drag-out a box around the area you wish to become a hyperlink. You can resize this box after it's initial creation so you don't need to get it right first time.
- After drawing the hyperlink box, the Link Properties dialog box is displayed.
- Change the Link Type: to World Wide Web Link
- Enter the destination URL in the URL: edit box.
For a web page, use the HTTP:// prefix, for a mail to link, use mailto:// etc.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured EPub generator