Once text has been highlighted you can adjust some of the properties of the highlight annotation it represents.
- Select the Text tool () from the tool bar.
- Select some highlighted text or place the caret in the middle of a highlighted span of words.
- Choose Text->Highlight Properties...
- Click on the Fill colour: to choose a new colour for the highlight.
- Adjust the Opacity: of the colour by dragging the slider-nub. 100% is solid, 0% invisible.
- You can change the name in the Author: field but cannot alter the date modified.
Both will be visible when you double click on a highlight to display the associated sticky note.