To avoid adding unwanted items to the bookmark tree during automatic bookmark creation, you can instruct Infix to consider only text written in specific fonts.
- Select the Text tool () from the tool bar.
- Select some text of the kind you wish to include in the bookmark tree.
- Press Font filters () button on the bookmark panel’s toolbar.
- The Bookmark Font Filters dialog shows a list of all the fonts that Infix will consider during automatic bookmark creation.
- The font of the selected text is shown at the top of the dialog.
- Press Add To Filters to add this font to the list of active filters.
Any font not mentioned in the list will be ignored during automatic bookmark creation.
- Repeat steps 2 - 6 for all the fonts you want to be eligible for automatic bookmark creation.
- To delete a font from the list, select it and press Delete.
- Re-create the bookmarks tree with your new filters in place.
- The list of font filters is not stored by Infix and will need to be re-created if you close the document.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free help authoring environment