Infix Pro PDF Editor
- Click the Link tool () on the main toolbar.
- Drag-out a box around the area you wish to become a hyperlink. You can resize this box after its initial creation so you don't need to get it right first time.
- After drawing the hyperlink box, the Link Properties dialog box is displayed.
- Change the Link Type: to Open File
- Enter the file-name in the File: edit box or press the Browse... button.
- Choose if you want way you want the file to be opened with the Open In: pop-up. This preference is not used by Infix but may be by other PDF viewers.