Convert to PDF
To convert any document to PDF, print it using the Infix PDF Printer.
- Open the document in the application you normally use to view it.
- Print the document and choose Infix PDF as the printer to use.
- If you do not see Infix PDF listed as an available printer it may be that you did not choose to install it when you installed Infix - it is an optional feature.
- See “Re-installing the Infix PDF Printer” below.
- To change the paper-size used for the final PDF, press Preferences... then Advanced...
- After printing has finished, Infix will open showing the new PDF created. The new PDF may be edited and saved as normal.
Re-installing the Infix PDF Printer
Make sure Infix is not running then run the Infix installer again.
If you need to download a copy, it will be available on the support page of Iceni’s website: http://www.iceni.com/support.htm
Make sure you choose to install the Infix PDF Printer by ticking the checkbox on the 5th screen of the installer.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create Web Help sites