Simple borders may be added around objects. Though they can be applied to any object, they are most effective around images.
- Choose the Object tool ()
- Select the objects which are to have a border around them.
- Choose Object->Border->2 pt or press on the Drawing toolbar (View->Toolbars->Drawing)
- The border width can be changed by choose another point size from the: Object->Border sub-menu.
- To remove the borders, press the border button again,or choose Object->Border->No Border
- Borders are always black.