Arrows (on lines)
Infix can add various kinds of arrow heads to either the start or end of lines and polygonal shapes.
- Choose View->Toolbars->Drawing to view the drawing tools.
- Use the Line () or Polygon () tools to draw.
- Click on the start/end arrows menus to change the arrows of the current selection.
The start and end arrow menus display the currently chosen arrow type for the selected object(s).
- Tear off either menu to convert it into a floating toolbar.
- Lines and their arrows always have the same colour.
- The size of the arrow head is proportional to the line width.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Write eBooks for the Kindle