You can tell Infix to load any number of user-defined stamps from a specific folder either on your computer or on a network drive (in order to share stamps between users).
Your stamps should be single-page PDFs and can be created in any application that produces PDFs including Infix.
- Create a folder for storing all of your stamp PDF files.
In the next step, Infix will load all PDFs it finds in that folder and treat them as user-defined stamps.
- Choose File->Preferences: and press the Editing tab
- Enter the location of your stamps folder in the User-defined stamps folder edit box or press the browse button ()to choose a location
- When you press OK, the folder with be scanned for PDFs and any found will be listed in the User-defined sub-menu of the Stamp tool () button in the toolbar.
The filename given to each stamp you create is used as the menu title in the User-defined stamps, sub-menu.
- Use Drawing tools (View->Toolbars->Dawing) to create the artwork for stamps, not the commenting tools. You can’t create a stamp using annotations or other stamps!
- You can use the demo version of Infix to create stamps.
- The user defined stamps folder is re-scanned every time the software starts.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Single source CHM, PDF, DOC and HTML Help creation