You can use a grid to help when aligning objects on a page. When displayed, this grid makes your pages look like graph paper. You can also make objects ‘snap’ to the lines of the grid when you move them.
Choose View->Grid & Guides->Show Grid to display the grid.
The distance between grid lines and the snapping behaviour can be controlled by you.
The grid has major (darker) and minor (lighter) grid-lines.
To make objects “snap” to the grid lines when creating, moving or resizing, choose View->Grid & Guides->Snap to Grid
Choose View->Grid & Guides->Grid Spacing...
- Spacing is the distance between the major (darker) grid lines.
- Control the number of minor (lighter) grid-lines by specifying a value for Divided into:
- The visibility and spacing of the grid are stored in the PDF and will be used (by Infix only) next time the PDF is opened.
- If visible, grids will be included when printing a document.
- To change the units used for the grid, choose File->Preferences... and click on the Editing tab.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free EBook and documentation generator