To extract a single image to file:
- Choose the Object tool ()
- Click on the image you wish to extract.
- Choose Object->Image->Extract to file...
- Choose a file name for the extracted image
- Choose the format for extraction from the pop-up:
- If you are not sure if something is an image or is drawn using lines and vectors, choose View->Outlines. In outline mode, images are hidden and artwork made from line is shown as wire-frames.
Choose View->Outlines again to return to normal mode.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create Qt Help files