You can convert the text in an article thread to other formats such as HTML. This approach has the advantage that only the text in a particular article gets exported. Also text split across article beads (text boxes) will be reflowed better since Infix knows that the boxes contain related paragraphs.
- Create articles for the story you wish to export.
- Supply a meaningful title for each article using the Article Properties dialog box. These titles will be used as headings during the export.
- Choose File->Export->Articles As...
- The dialog gives you option of exporting all articles, or just those which start on the current page.
- Press Format... to change the output format for the text.