Objects may be aligned relative to other. You can also align objects relative to page guides.
- Choose the Object tool () from the toolbar.
- Select the objects to be aligned.
- Choose one of the alignments available in the Object->Align-> submenu.
- The order in which you select the objects does not affect how they are aligned. Instead objects are left-aligned to the left-most object in the selection, right-aligned to the right-most, top-aligned to the top-most etc.
Displaying the Alignment Toolbar
All the alignment and distribute functions are available in the Object Alignment toolbar.
To show this toolbar choose: View->Toolbars->Object Alignment
- Aligning text blocks does not affect the paragraph alignment (justification) within the text blocks.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easy to use tool to create HTML Help files and Help web sites