- Ensure the Commenting toolbar is visible (View->Toolbars->Commenting)
- Click Stamp tool () button in the toolbar.
- Click anywhere on a page to add a stamp of default size or click+drag to create a stamp of a custom size.
- To choose a different stamp:
- Click and hold the black triangle on the Stamp tool () icon to reveal the menu of available stamps.
- Choose Built In-> to see the selection of pre-defined stamps
- Double-click the stamp to open its associated note window.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Create help files for the Qt Help Framework