You can compare a translated PDF side-by-side with the original PDF.
This feature is only available for a PDF translated via TransPDF. See Using TransPDF
- Open a translated PDF.
This can either be a preview PDF generated earlier (which will be read-only), or a final translated PDF you purchased already.
- Choose a comparison mode and Infix will download the original PDF from TransPDF
- Translate->Compare Horizontal or press on the Translation toolbar (View->Toolbars->Translation)
In vertical mode, the translated PDF is at the bottom of the window.
- Translate->Compare Vertical or press on the Translation toolbar (View->Toolbars->Translation)
In horizontal mode, the translated PDF is on the right-hand-side of the screen.
- Both documents will keep in-step with each other as you scroll around and zoom.
- Only a final PDF you have purchased may be edited in this mode.
- To exit comparison mode, choose the current comparison menu item again.
For example, if you are in Compare Horizontal mode, choose Translate->Compare Horizontal again.