A page or group of pages can be resized. This (optionally) scales all objects on the page then adjusts the media box (paper-size).
- Choose Pages->Resize...
- Choose the Page Range you wish to resize.
- Choose the New Size for the pages:
- Standard - choose from a list of standard page sizes e.g. A4, US Letter, etc.
- Custom - create your own page size.
- The Units: pop-up can be set to percent to apply a scale or a distance unit to set an explicit size.
- Set Width: and Height: independently or click to maintain the aspect ratio
- Un-check Apply to page contents to re-size the page only; objects on the page will not be altered.