Infix can permanently redact images, removing sections that needs to be obscured and making it impossible to retrieve the original data whilst leaving the remainder of the image in-tact.
- Ensure the Redact toolbar is visible (View->Toolbars->Redact).
- Select Redact Image () and drag out a rectangular area to be redacted.
Once drawn, the Object tool () becomes selected.
- You can move, resize and rotate the rectangular area just like any other graphic object.
- Continue adding further redaction areas in the same way to images in your document.
- Redaction only becomes permanent when the PDF is saved.
Infix modifies the data of images covered by redaction rectangles, permanently obscuring those parts of the image.